An exclusive blend of Soluble Hydrolyzed Elastin with Lipodipeptides, Micro Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid, and Advanced Hydrating Factors to increase skin elasticity and restore the skin’s tone and firmness.
Firm Rebalance Ultra Lifting Gel is enriched with Elastin Stimulating Lipodipeptides which help promote the synthesis of elastin and other proteins related to its formation. Micro Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid encourages fundamental hydration. Advanced Hydrating Factors, which replicate the skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factors, deliver exceptional moisture content and turgescence to the skin.
Ideal for daily care and variety of post-procedures, especially laser services and skin tightening treatments.
Size: 50 mL e / 1.7 Fl.oz
Our Firm Rebalance Ultra Lifting Gel embodies a unique blend of active ingredients to nourish the skin and improve elasticity. This lightweight, fast-absorbing gel soothes and firms the skin by encouraging a healthy production of elastin within the deep layers.
- Soothing gel formulation firms and tightens to diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Improves elasticity, skin tone, and texture
- Minimizes redness and inflammation post-exfoliation, skin resurfacing, or laser services
- Promotes improved circulation and skin turgescence
- Ideal for daily use for dehydrated, damaged, mature, or aging skin
- Fragrance-free. Paraben-free.
Soluble Hydrolyzed Elastin
- Improves skin tone, firmness, and elasticity
- Enhances skin turgescence and moisturization
- Helps reduce redness and calm inflammation
- Reinforces and normalizes the skin’s cellular functions
Elastin Stimulating Lipodipeptides
- Promotes increase in tropoelastin expression
- Stimulates elastin synthesis and cellular repair
- Reduces signs of skin laxity
- Helps skin withstand visible effects of aging
Micro Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid
- Encourages absorption of collagen, elastin, and hydrating nourishment needed for deeper layers
- Helps the skin to replenish its hyaluronic acid levels
- Increases the skin’s moisture-retention capabilities within extracellular matrix
Advanced Hydrating Factors
- Replicates Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) to improve water-binding capacity of the skin and protect it from loss of moisture
- Increases skin smoothness, elasticity, and turgor
- Maintains skin hydration even with low atmospheric humidity
After cleansing, gently pat dry the skin. Apply a small quantity on the face, around eye contours, and on the neck. Allow gel to penetrate for one minute, without massaging it in. Follow with appropriate Eltraderm moisturizer.
Use daily in the morning and/or evening.